Mal- I love this post!!! Also, you did a GREAT job with the pictures of the Cromwells!! Every now and then, I'll take Anmer's camera and have fun taking some pictures- I am learning, but I am not as good as you and Anmer! Can't wait to see you at LCC!! -Aunt Debbie
4 comments:
Love that visual picture of that verse!
Pj
That is a great way to illustrate that verse!!
K
Mal- I love this post!!! Also, you did a GREAT job with the pictures of the Cromwells!! Every now and then, I'll take Anmer's camera and have fun taking some pictures- I am learning, but I am not as good as you and Anmer! Can't wait to see you at LCC!!
-Aunt Debbie
Tweeter ... I really like the way you tied in two cool pictures with a scriptural reality. Great post and great heart. I love you.
DD
Post a Comment