Saturday, September 17, 2011

Log Country Cove/ Dynamo

Hey everyone!  Sorry that it's been so long since I've posted.  Here are a bunch of random pictures that I have been taking recently.  All but the last two are from our Fitzpatrick family trip to lake LBJ.  It's a really long post, but I kept finding cute pictures! 


 I can't help it that I took so many pictures of my cousins!  They are so cute!


 This one is for you, PJ :)



Is it weird that I'm taking pictures of pictures?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this post - except maybe for the picking picture!! :)

I really like the one through the fire pit.

K

Anonymous said...

That is the absolute most hidious picture of me ever!! How could you do that to your PJ??

Anonymous said...

Tweeter ... nice montage of pictures. That was a pretty great trip to the hill country, wasn't it. I like the fireplace one, too.

DD