(For my nature-loving family members who are moving here from a state that actually has four seasons, don't read this post - if you do, you might never leave your beautiful state :)
We're a little behind in Texas...
It's supposed to be winter, but it looks more like fall here...half of the trees still have all of their green leaves like it's summer, and the other half have pretty red and yellow leaves that are falling off.....



5 comments:
once again, beautiful pictures, Mal! I was thinking the same thing about fall, as I drove down our street..in fact, I even pointed it out to the girls...and I have leaves almost covering our Christmas lights in our front yard, so many have fallen!
Cheri
I'm just fine to have Fall in December and skip winter!
K
We had great colors too! Great shots!
Pj
BEAUTIFUL pictures, Mal!! While I DO think that snow is magical, and captivating- I am REALLY looking forward to longer seasons of warm weather!
-Deb
Fall is my favorite season!
-Anne Marie
Post a Comment