See how quickly you can find the hidden animals without enlarging the picture!
(Far away pictures of anoles brought to you courtesy of my fear of them :)
I was working on my leaf collection for biology (oh yeah, now you're jealous - who wouldn't want to collect leaves? Just keep in mind that coveting is a sin.) and I stumbled upon this little guy. (Not literally - if I had touched that thing, I would still be freaking out. Some people - you know who you are - make fun of my fear of anoles - ok, really all animals - so you should be proud of me for getting this close to them. And no, I did not even use my zoom lense.) He was completely green when I first saw him, but by the time I had gone and gotten my camera, he was already turning brown. When he moved later, he turned grey.





9 comments:
Love the hide and seek!
And-I'll take a shout out for helping with the fun leaf project. I did stop on a semi busy street to get leaves for you.
Who makes fun of you? Tell me and I'll stop them!
K
Haha well you are the one who makes fun of me the most for being scared of anoles! Although there are others.... :)
Great pictures, Mallory! And hilarious post! I'm totally there with you about the anoles (or any lizard-type creature)!
Haha - awesome Mal! I loved the humor that was intertwined into your post. :) Am I one of the "others"? I would think not. I think I found an animal in the top photo, but not in the others (except for the bird and gecko thing of course...is he a gecko?)
Love you so much + can't wait to go to Alaska with you - EEEEEE!
Hannah - haha remember on Monday at science when we were freaking out when Hannah was holding the anole? That and the hamster scared me to death!
Anmer - No, you aren't one of the others :) Don't tell Megan, but she is definitely one of the big ones :) And I can't wait for the cruise too!!!! I need to start practicing my british accent :)
*raises hand* That would be me making fun of you:) Birds and lizards aren't really all that scary! And don't get me started about your fear of ovens...
Love you!!
Megam
Mal,
Fun game!!! I found them in all three pics!
- Miss you, Love, Lainie
Mal,
I loved the pics! That is totally okay if you won't hold any of God's creation...you still love the little guys,right? Oh yeah, just keep in mind how your mom is with the beautiful sounds the birds make each morning!!
love,
Aunt Chew
hi mallory this is faith i found the all the pics-no misses-no help but mom still pointed out the bird even thou i still saw it
i love you
bye
your cousin faith
Fun pictures. DId you know that I have a fear of these yucky creatures too? Yes it is true? Makes me shudder just thinking about it.... :)
Post a Comment