My World.....In Pictures!
So pretty! See you in SIX DAYS! WHAAAAAA??!-AM
How am I just seeing the pine cone one for the first time?? Love your nature shots!K
I could just spend ALL DAY, walking around, looking at the beautiful scenery...and you bring it up close so well with your pics, Mal!!!Aunt Chew
Those would be beautiful blown up and framed!Pj
If I weren't headed to Alaska in a few days, I'd probably be on a plane back to Colorado after seeing your nature pics. Nice! Love you my, Tweeter.DD
Yes, but it was totally worth it, that's such a neat view! I've done the same thing often...Curiously enough, my family went to Breckenridge Co. just last month! I had a lot of pictures to post when we got back!~Jenny
Post a Comment
6 comments:
So pretty! See you in SIX DAYS! WHAAAAAA??!
-AM
How am I just seeing the pine cone one for the first time?? Love your nature shots!
K
I could just spend ALL DAY, walking around, looking at the beautiful scenery...and you bring it up close so well with your pics, Mal!!!
Aunt Chew
Those would be beautiful blown up and framed!
Pj
If I weren't headed to Alaska in a few days, I'd probably be on a plane back to Colorado after seeing your nature pics. Nice! Love you my, Tweeter.
DD
Yes, but it was totally worth it, that's such a neat view! I've done the same thing often...
Curiously enough, my family went to Breckenridge Co. just last month! I had a lot of pictures to post when we got back!
~Jenny
Post a Comment