Thursday, March 15, 2012

my hardest subject

 Today I experimented with my hardest subject yet - bees!  They land on a flower, but then they fly to the next flower a second later!  So here's the best of what I have:  

The yellow dot by the bee's legs is the pollen he had already collected - it's pretty cool to see!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures! I really like your flower pictures!

K

Megan said...

How did you get so close?! I'd be scared to death:)
Megam

Jkcdjfamilies said...

I would agree the bees are a tough subject to photo, but you did a great job doing it! They are really neat photos, Mal. I saw the pollen on its leg...isn't God so amazing with his creations?
love you!
Aunt Chew

Anonymous said...

Way to bee, honey! Love the flora & fauna pics!

Big Daddy

Jkcdjfamilies said...

oh my word, I enlarged it to full screen, to show the girls, and it's beautiful, and you can see the pollen really well!!!
Cheri

Mal- I can't wait to see you and that is soooo cool! - Faith

You are the best!!!! - Hannah

Jkcdjfamilies said...

Those are AMAZING!
Pj

Unknown said...

That is cool,I really like how my camera lets me see certain things up close I otherwise wouldn't...like bees, and their wings, stripes...so cool.
I like the second picture best.

~Jenny