My World.....In Pictures!
Those are great, Mal! Miss you and kind of wish we were all at biology together!Hannah
You are so good at nature pics that you can even make a weed look beautiful!!K
Hannah wishes we were all at Biology...ha! I wish we were all at a Schola but NOT in classes:):)Nice weeds, Mal;)
Oh and would you please identify the carpel and stamens of that flower?:) Still want to be in Biology?;)
You are so talented mal!Pj
Okay, I totally remember seeing those when your mom and the girls and I were walking to the pool when we were there, and I remember picking one up and commenting on how cool they were! Aunt Chew
I like how you edited these mal, I'm SOOOOOOO excited to see you in about TWO weeks!
-Anmer
What a funny flower! Never seen one of those before... =D~Jenny
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Those are great, Mal! Miss you and kind of wish we were all at biology together!
Hannah
You are so good at nature pics that you can even make a weed look beautiful!!
K
Hannah wishes we were all at Biology...ha! I wish we were all at a Schola but NOT in classes:):)
Nice weeds, Mal;)
Oh and would you please identify the carpel and stamens of that flower?:)
Still want to be in Biology?;)
You are so talented mal!
Pj
Okay, I totally remember seeing those when your mom and the girls and I were walking to the pool when we were there, and I remember picking one up and commenting on how cool they were!
Aunt Chew
I like how you edited these mal, I'm SOOOOOOO excited to see you in about TWO weeks!
-Anmer
What a funny flower! Never seen one of those before... =D
~Jenny
Post a Comment