Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Mason Post

I decided that I needed to dedicate a post to my awesome brother. 
The other day, we were playing Taboo as a family, and one of the words was fluffernutter.  We didn't know what that was, but from the words that you can't say, we figured out that it's like a PB&J with marshmallow cream instead of jelly.  Mason loves marshallow cream, and he puts peanut butter on anything (after a meal, he'll walk into the pantry and find something to put it on - he's used Triscuits, I think he tried Club crackers, graham crakers, really anything he can find.)  Needless to say, he was very excited about trying it.  He also adds chocolate syrup and honey.... (If we had any caramel syrup, he'd put it on too - that's the other thing he'll put on anything....just ask him about the caramel milk...)  So here's a picture of his...um...delicious? creation....


I walked by his room the other day while he was at work, and I saw this on his desk.... Who said you can't have fun with Post-its? :)



7 comments:

Brittnie said...

I have never heard of fluffernutter!! I am not a fan of marshmallow creme so I doubt I would enjoy this creation. :)

Jkcdjfamilies said...

Your brother does have some interesting food tastes!

I am so very thankful to God for your relationship with Mason. You two are such good friends and that is really something special!

K

Anonymous said...

What a strange boy ... Wonder where he gets that from?? I do enjoy his creativity with food and his commitment to trying new things ... even after the failed carmel milk experiment in which in normal person would have sworn off food mutation!

TPS

Jkcdjfamilies said...

Aww... what a sweet Post! By the way, the caramel milk was not bad... it was just different! Love the pictures.... And you!

Mason

Jkcdjfamilies said...

I'm with mason- you can put peanut butter on anything!
Pj

Lane, Julie, Luke and Jake said...

Now I want some peanut butter ... A chocolate/peanut butter egg, specifically! What a great brother you have! Aunt Julie

Jkcdjfamilies said...

Hey, I am a fan of anyting chocolate...and peanut butter makes it better! I love that you all are so creative! and I love you all, too!

Cheri