Here are the beautiful Tulips that Aunt Julie sent to mom.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Let me just say that if you are going to have a emotional breakdown, call Julie! It was so sweet of her to send these to me. And....if you can time your breakdown with the "buy flowers get chocolate" promotion - all the better! Yum!!
Kel, you've done PLENTY over the DECADES - cakes for my kids, remember those decorated shirts... and I still wear the black sweater you got me when I told you I couldn't find one for my conferences...:) And Mal - you are a GREAT photographer!!! And Jo - you say EVERYONE is your favorite :) Julie
I would love for you to take some newborn pictures of Clara once she arrives (if you are comfortable and willing of course!). Nothing too fancy, just some cute shots when she is still a newborn. :)
6 comments:
Let me just say that if you are going to have a emotional breakdown, call Julie! It was so sweet of her to send these to me. And....if you can time your breakdown with the "buy flowers get chocolate" promotion - all the better! Yum!!
Thanks so much, Julie!
K
I know it should be "an" not "a" emotional breakdown.
Had to correct so Jo wouldn't nag me.
Ju is soooooooo sweet! That's why she's my favorite sister!
Jo
Kel, you've done PLENTY over the DECADES - cakes for my kids, remember those decorated shirts... and I still wear the black sweater you got me when I told you I couldn't find one for my conferences...:) And Mal - you are a GREAT photographer!!! And Jo - you say EVERYONE is your favorite :) Julie
Tulips are my fav flower! Love your pictures.
I would love for you to take some newborn pictures of Clara once she arrives (if you are comfortable and willing of course!). Nothing too fancy, just some cute shots when she is still a newborn. :)
Hmmmmmm .... Maybe I should have sent flowers, too, given I was out of town. Nice job on the photo shoot, Tweeter.
DD
Post a Comment